OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
CONTEST OPEN TO LEGAL DRINKING AGE RESIDENTS OF
BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA ONLY
- Eligibility: Open to residents of BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA ONLY who are of legal drinking age at the time of contest entry. This Contest is NOT open to employees and contractors of E. & J. Gallo Winery Canada, LTD., or the provincial liquor agencies, liquor licensees, or private licensees, as well as the employees of the aforementioned persons or their immediate families or persons with whom they are domiciled.
- The Contest Sponsor & Administrator: E. & J. Gallo Winery Canada, LTD., 6711 Mississauga Rd, Suite 202, Mississauga, ON L5N 2W3 (“Sponsor”).
- Contest Period: The “Contest Period” commences at 12:00 am Pacific Time (“PT”) on July 2, 2017 and closes at 11:59 pm (PT) on July 29, 2017.
- How to Enter: Entrants enter for a chance to win by visiting the promotional website at http://bit.ly/CarnivorBigGreenEggContest, and entering their province, full name, email address, and confirm they are 19 or older. Internet access and a valid e-mail account are required to participate. Standard data charges may apply, so check your Internet service provider or mobile telephone carrier plan for your standard data fees. Entries not in compliance with these Official Rules may be disqualified in Sponsors’ sole discretion.
- Limit: One (1) entry per person during the Contest Period. Each entrant may only use one (1) email address to participate in this contest. Any entrant who uses more than one (1) email address to participate in this Contest may be disqualified and any prize won may be forfeited, subject to Sponsor’s sole discretion. If there is a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the account holder of the email address provided at the time of entry, as determined by the email provider. The computer designated by Sponsor is the official timekeeping device for determining the eligibility of all entries.
- Prize/Odds/Restrictions: There will be one (1) prize. The prize will be one (1) Big Green Egg BBQ, delivery to an address within British Columbia included. Approximate retail value of the prize is $1,500.00 CAN. The prize is valid only for a legal drinking age adult(s) and is not transferable, assignable or convertible to cash except as otherwise provided herein and must be accepted as awarded. No substitution shall be permitted. Odds of winning the prize depends on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend or amend this contest.
- Winner Selection: A random draw from all eligible entries received during the Contest Period will be made by Sponsor on August 1, 2017, in Mississauga, Ontario. The first entry drawn by Sponsor will be eligible to win the prize and Sponsor shall contact the eligible winner by email on August 1, 2017. The prize will be forfeited by the eligible winner if that eligible winner does not contact Sponsor within seventy-two (72) hours after the notification email or phone call.
- Requirements of Winner: Before being declared the prize winner, the selected entrant will be required to: (a) correctly answer, unaided, a time limited mathematical skill testing question; and (b) sign and return within ten (10) business days of notification the Contest Sponsor’s declaration and release form, which among other things: (i) confirms entrant is of legal drinking age; (ii) confirms compliance with these Contest Rules and acceptance of the prize as awarded; (iii) releases the Contest Parties and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns from any liability in connection with this Contest, the selected entrant’s and his/her friends’ participation therein and/or the awarding and use/misuse of the prize or any portion thereof; and (iv) consents to the publication, reproduction and/or other use of the selected entrant’s name, address, statements about the Contest and/or photograph or other likeness without further notice or compensation, in any publicity or advertisement carried out by the Contest Sponsor in any manner whatsoever, including print, broadcast or the Internet. If the selected entrant: (a) fails to correctly answer the skill testing question; or (b) fails to return the contest documents within the specified time, then he/she will be deemed to have forfeited any rights to the prize and a back-up entrant may be selected in the same manner by random draw taken from the same pool of eligible entries.
- Odds: Odds of winning the prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
- Delivery: The prize shall be delivered to the Winner by September 15, 2017 after all requirements of section 8 of these Rules have been satisfied. Delivery must be to a location within British Columbia.
- General: The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. Except where prohibited, by participating in this Contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and each of its respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies and each of its respective officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees, and assigns, and sponsors, advertisers, partners and agencies from, and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest, or receipt or use of any prize. Provincial liquor agencies are not connected with this contest in any manner whatsoever and are not liable in any way whatsoever in regard to any matter which relates to this contest. Entrants agree that all causes of action; and any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs.
- Agreement to Official Rules and Privacy: By entering this Contest, each entrant acknowledges having read these Official Rules and agrees to be bound by (i) these rules; and (ii) the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding on all Entrants.
California Table Wine, © 2017 Carnivor Cabernet, Modesto, CA.